WALK IN PANTRY
• All items removed and pantry thoroughly cleaned top to bottom.
• Items put back in an organized way using existing storage items.
Additional pantry services include:
• Shopping for organizational products such as baskets and spice racks.
• Decorating the space so you feel like a queen (or king!) in the kitchen.
Average size walk-in pantry approximately $120
- Items removed from cupboards.
- Cupboards cleaned inside and out.
- Items put back in an organized way.
- Tops of cupboards cleaned.
Additional kitchen services include:
- Front and top of all appliances, backsplash and floor cleaned.
- Shop for new drawer and shelf organizers and decor.
- Decorating tops of cupboards, countertops, buffet and islands.
- Purchasing new dinnerware, cloth napkin sets, table centerpieces, charcuterie boards and other party must-haves.
- Setting up/cleaning up dinner parties.
Average size kitchen approximately $180
OTHER AREAS OF THE HOME
Closet, Home Office, Toy Room, Craft Room, Bathroom, Basement, Nursery, Garage, Attic, Drop Zone, Bedroom, Outdoor Spaces, Pool area or any other space that needs spruced up.
- Organize and rearrange the space using existing storage.
Additional services include:
- Shopping for organizational products, decor and/or furniture items to better utilize the space to fit your lifestyle.
- Deep clean the space including windows. (Excludes carpet cleaning)
- Decorate and rearrange
- Purchasing beautiful plants to fit your space according to sunlight and pot/plant them.
- Organize your office team be organized in the physical work space as well as what it takes to be mentally organized on the job. This includes sorting paper files and teaching time management strategies.
- Packing and/or unpacking a move of any size. Any number of rooms.(I’ve moved over 10 times! I’m an expert!)
TINY HOUSE LIVING
- Unpack a move, reorganize an existing space and make you feel like you are getting the most out of the small space you are living in. (I am an apartment dweller and love living the minimalistic life! I make the most of my space by keeping everything super organized. I have also helped my 90-year-old mother downsize from a farmhouse to her assisted living space.)
HELPING YOUR CHILD TO LIVE A SUCCESSFUL, ORGANIZED LIFE AT HOME AND SCHOOL
- Organization “Tutor”—Your child will learn how to keep their things orderly. (After having 3 children of my own and teaching for 36 years I know the ins and outs of what it takes to help children be organized. )
- School—Your student will be shown what an organized binder looks like so they can find their homework, worksheets or directions easily. This program also helps them with locker organization, what papers to toss and what to keep, and to know what they need to take to classes. This will help them be more efficient learners!
- Room Organization–-I will work with your child to rearrange their room to help them live an organized life they need to succeed.
- 3 hours of ORGANIZATION TUTORING $90
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS WAYS WE CAN HELP YOU LOVE YOUR SPACE
- Murals—I am a professional artist!
- Paint Walls—Let us paint your walls as we declutter and redecorate.
- Personal Shopper
- Personal Assistant